OK, so here are the seven big questions:
1. In what sense is NAP a 'principle'? What happens if you break it? What happens if you follow it?
2. In what situations (if any) is it worth to or ethical to breach NAP?
3. How to respond to people violating NAP?
4. What other ethical principles are natural extensions of NAP?
5. How to precisely define violence? Is violence just one thing or is it many different things?
6. How does NAP spread?
7. Is the state just one thing or is it many different things?